Machinery and Plant Engineering
Selected Case Study
A Company that manufactures specialty machines (turnover ca. 20m EUR, around 130 employees)
- Preparation of a "Compact Analysis"
- Improvements to the methodology used for designing and calculating projects
- Development of multiuse components that led cost reductions and improvements in product quality
- Improvements to the existing systems to allow for reporting, business planning, and optimization of the current bank reporting structure
- Implementation of additional restructuring measures in the purchasing, accounting, and controlling departments
- Support during the ramp-down of two Projects that were producing significant losses
- Remarkable improvements to the puncuality of deliveries and project profitability
Results of the turn around: from -700k EUR to ca. +4m EUR within two years.