Case Study - Engineering Services
Offshore Windpark, 80 Wind Energy Converters in the deep water area of the German North Sea
- Assumption of the project management within the framework of the certified completion of a transfer platform.
- Compilation of the required as-built documentation for acceptance in conformity to the GL-requirements.
- Write-up and estimation of work packages for underwater inspections of the substructures for transformer platforms and wind energy converters.
- Conduction of international tenders for both vessel and diving services.
- Project coordination of the diving campaign.
- Coordination of the necessary inspections in the above water positions.
- Coordination of measures concerning passive corrosion protection.
- Documentation of the results according to the requirements of the DNV Germanic Lloyd.
Acceptable documentation meeting the form requirements of the involved auditing firms.